- 17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin. Styles in this collection are designed with an elastic closure and functional wood button that has been laser-etched with our original UGG® logo. Suede heel guards have signature UGG® label.
- Covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Molded EVA that is very light and flexible.
- 11" shaft circumference
- Approximate boot shaft height: 5¾"
- Approx. heel height: ¾"
- Elastic loop fastener with a functional wood button that has been laser etched with our UGG® logo.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
honestly, i bought a tan one and a black one. love love love love LOVE it. its so cute and definitely warm. i take transit often in Calgary and my toes didnt feel the cold even in -40 windchill and being outside for about 30mins. will definitely buy more of these in the years to come!! i'm thinking grey for next year!! ^^
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.