- Designed to handle the harshest winter elements
- Vibram outsoles for superior traction and eVent membrane for both waterproof/breathable technology.
- Insole: Sheepskin sock naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry and cozy.
- Outsole: Exclusive Vibram outsole designed specifically for UGG® Australia utilizing the TC1 wet/snow compound.
- Repeating lug pattern maximizes surface contact and provides flexibility at the foot's natural flex points.
- The men's Butte - the standard for winter
- New patent/leather upper with an urban flare
- 7 shaft height (based on Men's size 9)
- 1.25 heel height
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Warm (3)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Easy Entry & Exit
- Good Traction
- After Skiing/Snowboarding
- Cold Weather
- Slippery Terrain
- Wet Conditions
I have had these boots for 3 long Alberta winters, and have had them out for extended periods in conditions as cold as -45c. I have never had cold feet - and I always used to have cold feet. They have worn very well and still look new, ridiculously comfortable. Cannot recommend them enough, worth every penny.
- Gear Usage:
- Cold Weather Living
- Was this a gift?:
- Winter Activities
I was surprised at how light the boots but very warm.
Last year my boots only lived till January and from then I was cold and wet.
These boots are going to last for ever.
Warm, good looking and sexy.
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
UGG® Australia footwear is warranted for one year against defective materials and workmanship. This does not extend to problems that arise from normal wear and tear. Slight dye transfer may occur with darker colored sheepskin during first few wears. Lighter colored sheepskin may pickup inks from clothing with which it comes in contact. This discoloration is not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Because sheepskin is a natural product, there may be some irregularities and variations in color and texture. These traits are characteristic of fine sheepskin and add to the beauty and character of the footwear. These characteristics may cause variations in the fit and wear of some sheepskin products. These irregularities and variations are not covered under the manufacturer's limited warranty.
Authorized UGG® Australia Dealers:
UGG® Australia offers a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from its authorized dealers. UGG® Australia does NOT offer a manufacturer's limited warranty for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer and it does NOT offer rebates or other special opportunities for products purchased from anyone who is not an authorized dealer.
eBay Sellers/On-Line Auctions and Trade Boards:
UGG® Australia does NOT authorize any of its dealers to sell on eBay, or any other on-line auctions or trade boards. UGG® Australia's agreements with its dealers prohibit sales on auction sites. Accordingly, UGG® Australia does not offer its limited warranty or rebates for products purchased on these sites and will not assist with resolution of any disputes including assistance with Pay Pal refund requests.