Womens Classic Tall
- Model: 5815
One of UGG® Australia's most beloved silhouettes, the Classic Tall features cuffable Twinface sheepskin in beautifully weathered, bomber finishes. An icon of casual style, this boot showcases all the characteristics of the Classic Collection.
- 17mm grade "A" Twinface sheepskin, sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sockliner that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- 15" shaft circumference
- 11 3/4" twinface shaft height.
- 1" heel height
- Order full size down, 1/2 size down if between sizes.
- Classic Tall Chestnutt features a Sand/Brown colored label/logo
- Classic Tall Grey features a Grey/Sand colored heel counter label/logo
- Classic Tall Chocolate features a Brown/Sand colored label/logo
- Classic Tall Black features a Black/Sand colored label/logo
For Another Look, May We Suggest:
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
- Use UGG® Care Kit for cleaning.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Warm (3)
Reviewed by 8 customers
Displaying reviews 1-8
I've had a pair of Uggs for 3-4 years now and they're JUST ripping now. I believe I got my money's worth definitely. Although I didn't particularly like how the style I got folded down, they kept my feet warmer than any other boot and the grip is as good as any "Fashion" boot can get.
- Nice looking
- Tore Above Heel
After wearing the second time, the seam tore above the heel. I wrote uggs to let them know and they obviously do not even care. I loved them so much, the day after receiving them, that I had already ordered the second pair, which have not torn. They are both the same size, but obviously the first pair was not good quality and I am extremely disappointed at investing so much money and they tore. I still wear them, but it makes me mad. For the amount of money spend on them, if you are not going to replace them, At LEAST, fix them for me!!!
I purchased the classic tall uggs in the chestnut colour, and I'm absolutely in LOVE!!! These boots are the best! They're warm, cozy and extremely comfortable. Sometimes I don't even want to take them off, so I wipe the bottom and wear them around the house like slippers! Im a student, and it's always a drag to match different shoes to your outfit, especially when I have seconds to rush out the door! I wear uggs almost everyday because they work with every outfit and they're stylish (at least at my school, where they're considered the coolest shoes haha). The price is CRAZY EXPENSIVE, but after seeing the boot, I can definitely tell why. You can see how amazing quality the boot is just by looking at it, and that its going to last a long time. Overall, these are the best shoes I've ever owned <3
- Cold And Sunny Weather
- Not For Rain Or Snow
- Sunny And Cold
- Not For Rain Or Snow
- Sunny And Cold
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
These boots are one of the main staples in my footwear selection. They are comfortable and stylish. I love how they can be worn with jeans, sweats and yoga pants. I have even gone as far as wearing them with shorts. They can be worn all year round, especially in Vancouver, BC where the weather is typically 4 seasons.
- 2 words Happy Feet
- The definition of comfort
- They are truly perfect
I gave these as gifts to the women of my family and now I'm the favorite, lol.
In all honesty I shopped around and didn't like the quality of the so called competition. Uggs cost more because they are the definition of quality and the 100 year old statement of taking pride in ones work.
- Winter seasons
I have been an UGG fan since 2006. The only complaint I have with the tall UGG's is colour. I have a black pair and I find it to be the most maintenance because the colour fades into a dark grey with a white hue and it can get really unattractive. Other than a slight colour issue, I recommend these boots for cold winter nights, and lazy days during the day :)
- Great quality
- Lasts for ages
- Cant wear in rain
Excellent boots! They're SO warm and comfortable!!!! I love them so much!!! cant live without them<3