- Model: 5125
A divine feel with indoor/outdoor function, the Coquette features ultra-soft Twinface sheepskin in a stylishly feminine silhouette. Stay-dry, temperature-control interior meets a sturdy, molded-EVA outsole with extra tread for traction.
- 17mm grade A Twinface upper with sheepskin cuff and heat embossed UGG® logo patch.
- Genuine sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and helps keep your feet dry.
- Blown EVA molded bottom with textured surface for traction.
- Overlock stitch detail
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- This product is made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Well Worth The Money
- For Everywhere
I recieved these slippers as a Christmas gift 2 years ago. I wear them all the time. They are comfortable, look really good and easy to clean.I forget I have them on most times. I was not a "slipper" person, but now I can't seem to not have them on all the time1 Thank you for such a fantastic an comfortable slipper. These are the 3rd set of Uugs that I own now! (the other two are boots) Thank you again for such a great product!!!!
- Easy To Slip-on
- Great Outdoor Sole
- No Replacable Insole
- Full-time Home Wear
I love the different colours, but this is my second pair. I am only buying a second pair because the insoles wore out on my first pair that I had for just over two years. But I do wear them all the time, even in the summer.