Womens Lattice Cardy
- Model: 3066
Capturing the charm of a handmade chunky knit, the Lattice Cardy fuses the coziness of a favorite sweater with foundational UGG® comfort features. A heathered wool blend boasts wooden logo buttons, creating a three-in-one boot that can be worn all the way up, unbuttoned and cuffed, or slouched down for a casual-cool feel.
- Wool/cotton blended and lambswool/cashmere blended uppers with sueded heel guards and nylon binding. Also features our signature UGG® woven label.
- Cushy foam for extra comfort. Covered with a genuine sheepskin sock liner that naturally wicks away moisture and keeps your feet warm and dry.
- Comfortably light and flexible molded EVA bottom with a patent protected outsole design.
- 43% acrylic, 11% wool, 19% cotton, 27% nylon blend.
- Three functional laser etched wood buttons.
- 14" shaft circuference
- 15" shaft height.
- 1" heel height
- Hand wash with woll cleaner. Air dry.
- Order full size down, 1/2 size down if between sizes.
- This product contains real fur from Sheep or Lamb
- Fur Origin: Australia, European Union or United States
- Real Fur has been artificially dyed and treated
- By UGG® Australia; RN# 88276
- Product made in US, China, or Vietnam, varies by product.
Reviewed by 8 customers
Displaying reviews 1-8
- Good For Warmer Weather
- Looks good
- Around the house
- Dry Fall Day
- Shopping On A Dry Day
they look good and work well if you live the life of an urban princess. If you have anything more than smooth pavement you are in trouble. No leaves, no puddles, no sand, no snow, no fun.
I love these! Cute folded over and cute pulled all the way up. So glad I spent the money. I ordered the sand ones and sprayed them with fabric cleaner. They will get lots of use :)
absolutly love my new boots!!
- Hope they stay white
Love them even in 30 degre they are in my feet
In the morning and night don't go out in public
People would think I am crazy !!
I hope September will come soon
The only think don't now if they have protection
On the wool is water going to pearl on them
And are they going to stay the same color
I love these boots! i wear these slouched down with a pair of shorts on cool summer nights to keep my feet warm! ive worn them a lot and they still look as good as when i first bought them.
- Harder to get into
I would like to say I have never dealt with a company that has as great of customer service as uggs. the warranty service that i recieved was incrediable. Well worth the money that a person spends on the boots.
I like the fact that there is a returning policy and that you can get new boots in just days.
I feel that by working with the ugg australia workors,and with the live chat on the website,with their help,i couldn't have gotten better uggs and i couldn't have gotten them faster.
I really appreciate your help,
- - Comfy
- - Love colour choices
- - Surprisingly durable
- Outdoors in the cold
- Rainy days
These are my favorite pair of uggs I have bought yet. They fit perfectly to your feet, and keep them really warm and cozy. Ive had the original uggs before, but those cannot compare to these. These are the ones you want! I love them, and am so happy I have to buy another pair in charcoal this time.